Proven to have 60% greater UV light output than traditional electric flykillers.
With an innovative, patented* open top design to maximise light output of the Synergetic™ UV tubes, this truly unique zapper flykiller releases light from the back, sides and top of the unit, creating 67% more useful UV light output than traditional flykillers utilising the same power UV tubes.
The unique Z-shaped killing grid provides a 20% larger fly killing area, ensuring that the unit easily copes with the increased number of flies attracted by the greater light output.
Designed with serviceability in mind, the killing grid, deep catch tray and UV tubes are easily cleaned and maintained whilst the tool free, drop down guard, also holds the catch tray during servicing making the unit quick and easy to service.
Independent tests show that the Insect-O-Cutor Allure 30 attracted 448% more flies than the leading traditional 30 watt unit.
- Innovative, patented* open top design gives maximum possible UV light output for increased efficacy
- Unique ‘Z Shaped’ killing grid gives 20% larger useful killing area for increased efficacy
- Large capacity, mains interlocked catch tray with anti-blow out folds
- Patented dual wavelength Synergetic™ technology for an increased catch
- Tool free, swing down front guard for quick, simple servicing
- Simple wall, ceiling or desk mounting
- Independently tested and certified to RoHS and all relevant European standards
- Contemporary market leading British design
Product code: ZC010
Description: Allure®, 30 Watt, Stainless
Dimensions (mm) H x W x D: 305 x 590 x 120
Coverage (m²): 120
Tubes: 2 X TGX15–18
Weight (kg): 5.0
Increased light output
Download the Insect-O-Cutor Allure catalogue pages