Autoglym Intensive Tar Remover instantly dissolves tar on paintwork and plastics, enabling it to be wiped off, or washed away during a routine shampoo. A totally safe to use product giving you total confidence that your paintwork is in safe hands.
Use to remove oil, grease, silicones, wax, gum, resinous tree sap, fuel stains and adhesive residues.
Autoglym Intensive Tar Remover can also be used on rubber, synthetic carpets and upholstery to remove oil-based stains.
How to Use
- Apply directly to tar spots using a clean cotton cloth.
- Tar spots will dissolve and begin to run. Allow 1-2 minutes contact time and wipe or wash off. Heavy deposits of wax, oil, fuel stains or adhesive residues may require gentle rubbing.
- Pre-test fabric colour fastness on small inconspicuous area. Apply to a clean cotton cloth and work inwards on the stain.
- Gently rub with a clean cloth to remove residue and leave treated surface to dry.
- Clean fabric with Interior Shampoo to remove any residue.