With over 10 million Henrys made, and most still in use today, he really is the vacuum you can trust. Packed full of great features to make cleaning easy, including a huge capacity, versatile toolkit and super long-reach, trouble-free rewind cable. Carpets, hard-floors, cars, stairs, DIY. . . Nothing beats a Henry for versatility.
A Tool for Every Job - Henry's versatile toolkit includes: Combi Floor Tool, Dusting Tool, Crevice Tool and Brush & Mattress Tool.
Huge Capacity - Less emptying with a capacity up to x5 bigger than many bagless vacuums.
Stores Neatly Away - On-board tool storage means tools are always to hand and neatly packed away.
What Goes in, Stays in - Henry Bags lock in all the dust, meaning emptying with no dust and no mess.
Vacuum cleaner features:
- Suitable for all surfaces.
- Weight 7.5kg.
- Size H34.5, W32, D34cm.
- Side suction for edge to edge cleaning.
- Adjustable floorhead.
- Includes mattress nozzle, crevice nozzle, upholstery nozzle, dusting brush, combination floor nozzle.
- Length of hose 2.2m.
- Hose stretches up to 2.2m.
- Stainless steel extension tubes.
- Capacity of dustbag 6 litres.
- Uses disposable dustbags - 1 bag included.
- 10m power cord.
- Noise level: 72dB.
- 27 kWh usage per year.
- Model number: hvr 160-11.
- Manufacturer's 2 year guarantee.
- EAN: 5028965678039.